10 Ways to Pay Homage to King Content
Everyone knows that Content is King!
We all have heard it said, but do we really take it seriously?
Well, you should take it seriously. Not only on your website, but also in every area of life.
Content is always King and you must bow down and pay homage to his majesty, the King.
Here are some ways to honor King Content beyond creating content for your blog:
- More, More More! Consume more content!
- Every time you see some content, take a knee and address it as ‘Your Majesty’
- Burn Incense every time you post to your blog, facebook or twitter.
- Give royal gifts to your content worthy of a King, like a custom animated gif or a content upgrade.
- Take an Oath of Allegiance, no really here’s an oath of allegiance.
- Become a Content Knight and go on a crusade trolling anyone who says Content is not King.
- When you finish consuming a piece of content, exclaim: “The king is dead, long live the king!”
- Carry your iPhone around on a golden, diamond crusted pillow because King Content is inside
- Learn to play the lute and harpsichord to become King Content’s personal minstrel
- Slay the King’s Enemies with Value Bombs